Go Red Social Media Content
You know heart disease is the No. 1 killer in women. You know it’s time to fight back. And now it’s time to share your knowledge with others. Together, we have the power to save our lives.
TURN YOUR PROFILE RED
Support Go Red For Women by updating your profile picture. Follow these easy steps to turn your profile picture red! https://twibbon.com/Support/go-red-wear-red
SUGGESTED MESSAGING & CONTENT
Share our suggested social media content below and help educate the women in your life about the power of Go Red!
- Let’s unite to prevent heart disease and stroke in women on National Wear Red Day, February 5th! Learn how you can get involved at www.GoRedForWomen.org/WearRedDay
- 1 in 3 women will die of heart disease and stroke. Yet it’s 80% preventable with the right education and lifestyle changes. Learn what you can do at www.goredforwomen.org .
- What are the symptoms of a heart attack? Mistaking them for ‘nothing’ could cost you your life. http://spr.ly/6183FfAZ
- Remembering these 3 steps can make a difference when experiencing a heart attack
- FACT: Cardiovascular diseases and stroke kill approximately one woman every 80 seconds but with proper education and lifestyle changes it is largely preventable. https://www.goredforwomen.org/home/live-healthy/prevent-heart-disease/
- Maintaining a healthy weight can help you prevent heart disease. Learn more about portion sizes to help you maintain a healthy weight. http://bit.ly/1vAdENC
- When was the last time you made a discovery about your family’s history of heart health? Explore your family tree: http://spr.ly/6187quX5
Right click to save one of the suggested images below. Then upload to your social media platforms!